Financial Analyst (regional role) - up to HK$36,000
About Our Client
Our Client is a marketing firm specialises in customer loyalty programme with a focus in the retail industry. With a strong global presence including Europe, America and Asia, the firm is expanding rapidly and is now looking for a Financial Analyst to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
- Report to the Finance Manager
- Prepare KPI analysis and P/L reports for programs and ensure all expenses are captured in accordance to forecast
- Liaise with different teams across business units to work out monthly forecast
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget, forecast, and other ad-hoc analysis
- Assist in the preparation of presentations for senior management to highlight key trends
- Assist in any ad-hoc projects and duties assigned by the Finance Manager
About the Person
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or other relevant discipline
- HKICPA/ACCA or relevant qualification highly preferred
- Minimum of 2 years FP&A experience preferably in the retail/FMCG industry
- Strong analytical skills with a commercial sense
- Cheerful, energetic, and able to work independently under pressure
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, including Pivot Table, V-Look Up and VBA etc.
- Excellent written and spoken English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.