Financial Analyst - up to $35k
About Our Client
Our Client is a market leader in the sourcing and supply chain management industry, with offices across Asia and the Middle East. To cope with their expansion plan, they are looking for a Financial Analyst to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
- Report to the Finance Manager
- Prepare KPI analysis and management reports on a monthly basis
- Prepare annual budgets and forecast
- Assist in any ad-hoc analysis and draw insights for senior management's decision-making process
- Assist in the preparation of presentations for senior management
- Assist in any ad-hoc projects and duties assigned by the Finance Manager
About the Person
- Bachelor's Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in management accounting/ FP&A
- Commercial sense with strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills and able to work independently
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, including Pivot Table and V-Look Up etc.
- Excellent written and spoken English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.