About the Company
Our client is a renowned F&B brand that has obtained great success globally. An opportunity now exists for a high-caliber finance professional to take up a country level FP&A role for their business lines.
About the Job
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will work independently and prepare annual budget, rolling forecasts and quarterly business reviews. You will develop various tools or measures for financial planning and analysis reports. You will monitor margin and cost and conduct sales, variance and Capex analysis. In addition, you will handle ad-hoc analysis to facilitate management's decision making by building financial models and projecting what-if scenario.
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- At least 3 years+ FP&A/ Management Accounting experience in sizable corporations
- Strong at drawing data for analysis
- Fast-paced, numerical and with strong business acumen
- SAP user experience is an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.