Financial Analyst - Hong Kong Role
About the Client
Our client is a global assistance service provider with a need to hire a Financial Analyst to join their team in the Hong Kong office.
About the Role
- Report to the Senior Finance Manager.
- Analyse revenue and cost of services on a regional level.
- Analyse and evaluate business performance.
- Responsible for annual budget, forecast, as well as regular management reports.
- Prepare financial analysis reports.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum of 4 years of working experience in multinational firms.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and preferably accounting software e.g. AccPac/Sage.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chung Wing Sum at +852 3180 4939 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.