- Responsible for formulating financial management rules and regulations of the company, based on the regulation of local supervision, and the financial management framework
- Responsible for the overall cost budget and expense schedule management of the company;
- Responsible for preparing and organizing the implementation of financial budget reports, and coordinate with internal and external auditors, to generate monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports;
- Responsible for the company's overall fund allocation, accounting and analysis;
- Keep good communication and docking with the financial department of the group and head office, understand the overall financial management requirements of the company
- Bachelor degree or above, major in finance, accounting or related;
- At least 3 years working experience; Familiar with local financial management policy, familiar with accounting operation, good business acumen and financial data analysis ability;
- Familiar with common data analysis and accounting software; Basic knowledge of data mining, business intelligence, etc. Proficient in Excel, financial system operation, etc.;
- Local supervision, international certified accountant is preferred;
- Strong logical thinking and problem solving ability; Outstanding learning ability; Good communication and coordination skills and execution ability;
- Positive attitude, good self-management, responsible, earnest and careful work, and can work under pressure.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.