About the Client
Our client is a HK based corporation who has scaled up their business via a couple of sizable M&As in recent years. After going through business integration, they are looking for a Financial Controller to serve at their group level and strengthen their internal control and compliance to prepare for future growth.
About the Role
Reporting to the CFO, you will overview group consolidation, annual budgeting, tax planning and treasury matters. You will review existing accounting system and procedures, identify any inefficiency and risk, propose and execute internal control programmes for process enhancement. Also, you will need to provide guidance to business units to ensure group financial policies and procedures are complied with. Last but not the least, you will be responsible for risk-based financial and operational audits and coordinate with external auditors for year-end audit.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree Holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ACCA Holder
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience from Big 4 and sizable corporations
- Experience in internal Audit/ internal Control/ compliance is a Must
- Knowledge about China market/ experience in facilitating business growth in China is an advantage
- Strong change management, leadership and stakeholder management skills are required
- Fast-learner, detail-minded, strategic with strong execution power
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.