About the Client
Our client is a well-established corporation with property development projects mainly in Southern China. Currently, they are looking for a Financial Controller to head up their finance department in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Chairman, you will oversee all accounting and finance functions for the business. You will be the financial advisor for property development projects and involve in the projects from tendering to sales/operation. You will be responsible for treasury and financing and maintain good relationship with banks. In addition, you will manage monthly financial and management reporting, prepare annual budget and forecast, conduct financial analysis such as variance analysis and provide weekly updates on projects/investments for management. Last but not least, you will improve internal control and liaise with external auditor for annual audit.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree Holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ACCA/CFA Holder
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience in property development/ investment
- Good knowledge of the China market is a must
- Strong at project finance/ financial modeling
- Experience in PRC tax, treasury and financing is an advantage
- Strong communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Confident, analytical, detail-minded and able to multi-task
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.