Financial Controller - Circa HK$ 1 - 1.2 million
About the Company
Our client is a subsidiary of a publicly listed company which mainly engages in providing commercial insurance and personal insurance services for its clients. To cope with their business expansion, they are inviting a seasoned Financial Controller to join their Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will lead a team of 4 - 5 to perform accounting and finance functions for their business. You will handle timely financial reporting, conduct annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting and analyse the performances of different product lines. Also, you will be responsible for regulatory reporting and compliance and meeting the latest IFRS as well as risk based capital requirements. Last but not least, you will enhance internal control, support system enhancement and carry out any ad hoc tasks as assigned.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree Holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ ACCA Holder
- At least 10 years of accounting and finance experience in sizeable corporations
- Relevant experience in the insurance industry, especially general insurance is an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.