About the Client
Our client is a private group with overseas investments and developments. Currently they are looking for a Financial Controller to base in HK and support their strategic initiatives.
About the Role
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will head up the Finance Department and lead a sizable accounting team in HK. In addition to group level reporting and compliance, you will help to review contracts and agreements, look into project costs, conduct cashflow forecast. You will liaise with banks for loan and interest, refinancing, banking facilities matters. You will provide finance support for assessing potential acquisition and disposal. You will work with professional parties for tax, legal and audit matters.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ACCA or equivalent
- 15 years+ accounting and finance experience from sizable corporations
- Group level/ regional level experience related to overseas property development/ property investment is an advantage
- Experience in project financing, investment analysis and treasury is preferred
- Commercial, confident, able to demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.