- New business with high growth potential
- Healthcare service
About the Company
Our client is a HK conglomerate with a prestigious brand name and an ambitious growth plan in Greater China. One of their new business units, which is a fast-growing healthcare service provider, is looking for a seasoned Financial Controller to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager in Hong Kong, you will lead a sizable team to oversee the financial performance of the business and drive its expansion in China. Your key responsibilities will include overseeing the accounting operations in HK and China, handling financial reporting, management reporting, taxation, internal control and compliance as well as system implementation. To cope with their cross-border growth plan, you will also support corporate finance activities.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related disciplines
- At least 12 years of relevant experience gained from sizable corporations
- HKICPA/ ACCA qualification is essential
- Strong knowledge of PRC accounting and taxation policies
- PRC stationing experience is an advantage
- Strong business acumen and stakeholder management skills
- Advisor at strategic and operational levels
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.