Financial Controller - HK Listed Company
About our Client
Our client is a mainboard listed company with mass retail coverage in Hong Kong. To cope with their business development, they are looking for a Financial Controller to cover full spectrum of accounting and finance functions for their Hong Kong business.
About the Role
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will manage a sizable finance team to cover financial reporting, consolidation, budgeting and forecasting. You will be responsible for interim and annual reporting. You will liaise with external auditors for annual audit. You will need to review tax computation and tax planning. Also, you will liaise with banks for treasury matters. You will involve in process and system enhancement to increase efficiency. You will be a financial advisor to the top management and provide analytical support to facilitate business initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Professional qualification such as HKICPA, ACCA or equivalent
- At least 10 years of all-rounded finance experience from HK listed company and professional services firm
- Self-driven, agile and able to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.