About the Company
Our client is a well-established Hong Kong listed retail company who has built a loyal clientele. An opportunity now arises for a seasoned Financial Controller to head up their finance department in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to CEO and leading a neat finance team, you will oversee the overall financial performance of the business in Hong Kong. Your key responsibilities will include handling the accounting operations in HK, financial reporting, statutory reporting, annual budgeting, financial planning and analysis, treasury and tax planning and compliance. You will enhance internal control, engage in various special projects to support their business development and work closely with external parties like bankers, auditors and solicitors.
About the Candidate
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related disciplines
- At least 15 years of relevant experience gained from sizeable corporations, preferably in HK listed companies
- HKICPA/ ACCA qualification is essential
- Good understanding of the retail landscape is a plus
- Strong leadership skills and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Immediately available is a an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.