About our Client
Our client is a prestigious hotel operator running world-class hotels in APAC. Currently, they are looking for a seasoned finance professional to manage the operation of one of their hotels in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will perform a full spectrum of accounting and finance functions for hotel operation. You have to prepare monthly financial reports, annual budget and rolling forecast. In addition, you will conduct financial analysis to facilitate management's decision-making. You will also need to ensure internal control procedures are in compliance with Group's policies. In addition to Finance, you will have to assist the Director to manage IT and Procurement. Last but not least, you will have to handle any ad-hoc duties assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA holder or equivalent
- At least 5 years of hotel accounting experience required
- Managerial experience is preferred
- Sound understanding of hotel operation in Hong Kong
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.