Reporting to the CFO (based in US), you will:
- Oversee global Accounting and Finance functions
- Lead the team of consolidation, monthly close, A/R, A/P, payroll, general ledger, financial statements, compliance with applicable regulations etc.
- Lead the monthly and quarterly financial reporting
- Coordinate intercompany transactions, and consolidation for financial accounts and statements.
- Build a strong Technical Accounting and Policy team to support purchase accounting, stock-based compensation, financial instruments, FX, etc.
- Develop a company position on the accounting treatment for cryptocurrency and product offerings
- Strengthen business processes in the team and implement proper internal control procedures;
- Prepare for audit readiness and coordinate audit requirements
- Provide support to the regional finance teams on regulatory license applications and regulatory filings
- Assist in identifying process improvements and documenting policies and procedures
- Prepare ad hoc analysis and develop reports and accounting tools
- Bachelor in Finance, Accounting or other related disciplines, with professional accountant qualification is a must;
- 10+ years of finance and accounting experience in Financial Services, or experience in crytocurrencies
- Experience in accounting system development and implementation, and process re-engineering is desired;
- Willingness to drive positive change and influence those around the team;
- Good leadership and people skill, experience to lead the team and provide career inspiration;
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience to communicate with cross department;
- Excellent in spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.