Financial Controller (Project Accounting/Transformation)
About the Client
Our client is a very sizable Hong Kong company with regional business presence. They are undergoing transformation and recruiting a seasoned finance professional to join their project management office to perform controllership for the project.
About the Role
You will be a finance business partner for the transformation projects. You will lead budgeting and cashflow forecast for the projects and work closely with group finance team. You will monitor the financial progress of projects by tracking the actual spending against the budget and monitoring the upcoming commitments to minimize cost and risk. You will help to build templates and dashboards and establish KPI for management reporting purpose. You will also ensure charging/booking is accurate and aligns with accounting standard and corporate policies. You will handle any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience from sizable corporations
- Experience related to project accounting, financial planning & analysis and transformation projects is preferred
- Confident, independent, detail-minded, and responsive to changes
- Able to work with people at all levels and manage different stakeholders effectively
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.