About the Client
Our client is a HK listed property developer and investor with different class of assets within APAC. Currently, they are hiring a seasoned Financial Controller to join their group finance team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for group reporting and consolidation. You will lead annual budgeting and conduct variance analysis. You will prepare management reports to facilitate management's decision making and presentation deck for board meetings. You will support interim and annual reporting and announcement and circular preparation. You will advise on tax, M&A, and compliance matters. Also, you will involve in process enhancement and strengthen internal control.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ACCA or equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant experience from Big 4 and HK listed companies
- Experience from property development and investment is an advantage
- Regional experience is a plus but not compulsory
- Mature, responsible, confident, and self-driven
- Strong communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in Cantonese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.