Financial Controller (Reporting Focus)
About the Client
Our client is a growing consumer business who is aggressively driving their business in HK. Currently, they are looking for a Financial Controller to perform financial management for the Hong Kong market.
About the Role
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for leading a sizable accounting team for financial management. You shall monitor month-end closing and ensure timely reporting. You shall enhance accounting operation processes by streamlining and system implementation. You shall communicate with regional and global offices for reporting and align internal control practice. You shall also oversee tax, treasury and coordinate for annual audit. You shall participate in special projects when necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- 10 years+ relevant work experience in financial management
- Big 4 experience is preferred
- HKICPA/ACCA holder or equivalent
- Strong understanding of accounting process and IFRS
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Proactive, able to multi-task, problem-solver
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.