About the Client
Our client is a well-established Hong Kong listed conglomerate with multiple business lines covering HK and China markets. Currently, one of their core business units is looking for a seasoned Financial Controller.
About the Role
Reporting to Managing Director and Group Finance Director, you will lead a team of 10 for financial reporting and management reporting for the business unit. You will enhance internal reporting processes and ensure that financial and management reports are prepared in accordance with group requirements and IFRS. In addition, you will involve in budgeting, forecasting, tax, treasury, cash flow management and inventory management. You will enhance internal control to strike for operation excellence. Last but not the least, you will support any ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- Chartered Accountant - HKICPA/ ACCA
- At least 8 years of relevant experience gained from Big 4 and sizable corporations
- Experience in Retail/ FMCG is an advantage
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Responsible, detail-minded and able to multi-task
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.