About the Client
Our client is a renowned retailer. They are currently recruiting a Financial Controller to join their team to cover accounting and reporting for the HK and Macau markets.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will manage an team for accounting operation and financial reporting for the Hong Kong and Macau markets. You will be responsible for month-end and quarter-end closing and ensure that the financial processes align with corporate guidelines. You will review and streamline existing policies and procedures, and ensure they are in compliance with SOX controls and local statutory requirements. You will liaise with professional parties for external audit and tax compliance matters. You will also maintain good relationship with banks for treasury management. You will work with vendors for sourced accounting tasks. You will train and upskill the accounting team members. You will involve in system projects (SAP) for efficiency enhancement. You will involve in any ad-hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent
- HKICPA/ ACCA or equivalent
- At least 15 years of relevant financial control experience in sizable MNCs
- Experience related to Retail/FMCG and country finance is preferred
- Experience related to US GAAP reporting and SOX is an advantage
- Fast-paced, analytical, and detail-minded
- Able to manage upwards and downwards effectively
- Accountable, hands-on, and with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.