About the Company
Our client is a fast-growing Hong Kong based medical service provider which offers comprehensive healthcare solutions to their customers. To cope with their business expansion, they are looking for a Financial Controller/Finance Manager to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to Business Unit Head, you will lead a small team of finance staff to oversee the overall financial performance of the business in Hong Kong. Your key responsibilities will include handling the accounting operations in HK, financial reporting, consolidation, annual budgeting, financial planning and analysis, treasury. tax planning and compliance. You will also partner up with the sales and marketing team to drive their business performance and cope with their expansion plan. Besides, you will engage in workflow and system enhancement as well as any ad-hoc projects as assigned.
About the Candidate
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related disciplines
- At least 6 years of relevant experience gained from sizeable corporations
- HKICPA/ ACCA qualification is essential
- Prior experience in Big 4 is an advantage
- Solid knowledge on Hong Kong Financial Reporting Standards
- Prior experience in medical/ insurance companies is an advantage
- Hands-on, detail-minded and flexible
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.