Financial Controller/Finance Manager
About the Client
Our client is a renowned Hong Kong listed trading company. They have a steady and stable local business. Currently, they are searching for a Financial Controller to head up their finance department in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will manage a neat finance team in Hong Kong to perform a full spectrum of accounting and finance functions. You will be responsible for overseeing internal reporting and handling annual and interim reporting. You will lead budgeting and forecasting. You will review accounting process and enhance financial policies. You will be the key contact point to bankers and auditors. You will handle any ad-hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Qualified in ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant experience from HK listed companies
- Relevant experience from trading & distribution or consumer related industries
- Strong leadership skills required
- Able to work with people at different levels
- Confident, detail-minded and analytical
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.