About the Company
Our client is a market-leading FMCG brand with global presence. To achieve operation excellence, they are looking for a Financial Controller for their Shared Service Centre in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Finance Asia, you will lead the accounting teams in the Shared Service Center for regional financial accounting and reporting. You will serve finance teams in Asia countries, prepare and review monthly and annual financial statements. You will need to drive changes, standardize accounting processes and operating procedures and ensure company and local regulations are aligned within the region. You will also need to take up any ad-hoc assignments as requested.
About the Candidate
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ ACCA or equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in sizeable MNCs
- Big 4 and managerial experience is highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of finance processes and reporting at regional level
- Shared Services Centre experience is an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.