Financial Controller - Start-up Business, Joint Venture (Up to $60K)
About the Client
Our client is a new entertainment label invested by industry giants. They have just set up their entity in Hong Kong and are looking for a seasoned finance professional to run their accounting operation and facilitate their upcoming business development.
About the Role
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will help to build the accounting and finance function for the entity independently. You will be responsible for financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis, internal control and compliance. You will perform controllership for projects, review contracts and provide relevant commentaries to facilitate management's decision making. Also, you will work closely with professional services firms regarding annual audit and tax filings. Last but not least, you will also support administration for the Hong Kong office.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related disciplines
- At least 10 years of relevant experience from sizable corporations
- HKICPA/ ACCA or equivalent
- Prior experience in a start-up environment is a plus
- SAP/ Navision user experience is an advantage
- Hands-on, detail-minded and flexible
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.