About the Client
Our client is a sizable corporation with multiple business lines including retail and education covering Greater China market. To cope with their business needs, they are inviting a seasoned Financial Controller to join their Hong Kong office and perform an all-rounded controllership role.
About the Role
Reporting into the Finance Director, you will lead a very sizable team and oversee accounting operations for HK and Macau markets. You will need to deliver financial reports and management reports timely and conduct necessary analysis to cope with business needs. To enhance efficiency, you will improve internal control and roll out policies and procedures to finance teams and business operations. You will also exert control over cash flow and inventory. In addition, you will liaise with external parties regarding internal audit, taxation and company secretarial matters. Last but not least, you will handle any ad-hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ACCA holder
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience, including professional services and commercial experience
- All-rounded experience gained in retail, FMCG and manufacturing is highly preferred
- Track record of managing a sizable team (at least 8 -10 subordinates)
- Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Confident, agile, analytical and detail-minded
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.