About The Client
Our client is a growing Chinese Commercial Bank, currently looking for a Financial Management Manager for their accounting & finance department, and would held responsible for regulatory reporting matters.
About The Role
Reporting into the Senior Manager, you will help prepare statutory financial reports in accordance with HKMA reporting guidelines and monitor movements related to the Bank's portfolio of assets and liabilities. You will asst the team with the set up, maintenance and improvements of financial compliance system and management information systems to ensure financial data provided are meeting regulatory standards.
The ideal candidate will be:
- degree educated in accounting, finance, risk management or relevant disciplines
- 5+ years relevant banking experience in financial regulatory reporting, experience in performing UAT will be an advantage
- sound knowledge with BASEL III and HKMA regulatory requirements required
- highly independent and also a team player, alongside a strong analytical mindset and report-writing skills in Chinese
- highly proficient in Chinese word processing and also MS Office usage, knowledge in Oracle or Hyperion application preferred
- immediate available candidates higly regarded
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.