Financial management Manager-Regulatory Reporting
- Rapid Expansion Bank in Hong Kong
- Friendly Working Environment
- Good Career Progression
About the Company
Our client is one of the rapid expansion banks in Hong Kong. The Finance Manager will work alongside a friendly team to manage the financial reporting.
About the Role
- Prepare statutory financial in accordance with the HKMA.
- Monitor movements related to the Bank's portfolio of asset and liabilities.
- Maintain and improve compliance system and management information system.
- Handle accounting related projects (such as system enhancement for accounting, regulatory reporting, UAT, etc.)
- Handle ac-hoc projects assigned by the team.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Risk Management or other applicable fields.
- Knowledgeable in Basel III and HKMA regulatory requirements is essential.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in bank reporting function.
- Experience in performing UAT, knowledge in Oracle or Hyperion application is highly preferable.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sophia Liang at +852 3180 4960 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.