Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
About our Client
Our client is a renowned retail. Currently, they are looking for a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager, responsible for group level.
About the Role
- Report to Head of Finance, lead a team
- Perform group management reporting
- Responsible for KPI analysis for business units
- Prepare budget & forecasting, performance analysis
- Support compliance and regulatory matters for investment project
- Assist in ad-hoc projects when required
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- Professional qualification such as HKICPA, ACCA, CMA or equivalent.
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in management reporting/ FP&A.
- Experience from Retail/FMCG is highly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Celine Hip at +852 3180 4995 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.