About Our Client
Our client is a sizeable retail bank with growing presence. They are currently hiring a FP&A Manager with 10+ years relevant experience acquired from retail banking sector; the role would support with various projects relating to automation, MIS, forecasting, create dashboard and process improvement/operational plans etc.
About The Role
Reporting into the Division Head, you will:
- Support with the new MIS roll out aligned with group's practices and systems
- Overview and revamp the operations of existing management reporting structure
- Manage operational plan and forecasts, and support with financial reports generation and distribution on regular basis, and also business finance function
- Drive comprehensive analytics for management review
- Drive automation and streamlining process workflow
- Establish MIS and set up dashboard as required
The ideal candidate will be a degree holder with minimum 10 years relevant experience in financial/management reporting, process improvement and MIS. Previous experienceworking for Retail Banking sector required for this role. You will also come with a positive mentality with a can-do attitude, alongside strong communication and presentation skills working with business stakeholders. Proficiency in both English and Chinese will be required for this role.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.