About our Client
Our client is an international risk management service provider which serves sizeable corporate clients globally. They have provided global assistance in more than 1000 locations over 90 countries. Due to business expansion, they are looking for a talented Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to join their Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting to the CFO Asia, this is a hands-on role. You will be responsible for controlling the financial performance of one of their key business operations. You will prepare financial and management reports, handle budgeting, forecasting and conduct variance analysis. You will work closely with the sales team and operations team to perform profitability analysis. Last but not least, you shall also oversee tax, treasury and internal control and manage any ad-hoc projects as assigned.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University graduates in Finance, Accounting or relevant disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years of financial planning and analysis experience in sizeable corporations
- CPA or equivalent professional qualifications
- Analytical, detail-minded and able to multitask
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.