Financial System Manager
About the Client
Our client is a leading property developer who has been investing in finance transformation for their group. Currently. they are inviting a seasoned Financial System Manager to cope with their system implementation initiatives in HK and China.
About the Role
You will report to Senior Manager and work under Finance Department. You will work as a project leader who is responsible for liaising with Finance Department, IT Department and external vendors for system implementation and integration projects. You will oversee the whole project cycle including project planning and design, UAT, documentation, master data maintenance and system go-live. You will understand the latest needs of the Finance Department and facilitate projects to boost the capacity for BI reporting and business analysis. Also, you will review and design financial process and workflow for re-engineering and streamlining purpose. Last but not least, you will organize trainings and upskill the finance users.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems or equivalent
- 8+ years of accounting experience, including experience in leading system implementation and integration as finance representative
- Experience in using systems such as Oracle and Yonyou is required
- Good understanding of accounting process is preferred
- Knowledge in business intelligence tools is an advantage
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.