- Experienced with fund due diligence and selection
- Responsible for the origination, set-up and maintenance of FOF, investment funds, managed accounts etc across different jurisdictions
- Working with internal or external counterparties to come out with product ideas for clients;
- Prepare marketing/sale materials for any product ideas ensuring they comply with regulatory requirement and company's standard;
- Prepare and get all relevant parties' approval on any product documentation and ensure all workflow are properly addressed;
- Responsible to manage the product life cycle and performance;
- Working closely with the investment team and the sales team to check interest from clients;
- Become the go-to person for internal control and client servicing functions
- Thorough product knowledge on fund due diligence and asset management products including segregated accounts, Cayman private fund structures and other product wrappers
- Minimum 4 years relevant working experience
- Solid knowledge related to FOF and the fund landscape in general
- Good knowledge and connection with the service providers, custodian banks, lawyers etc.
- Good presentation and client handling skill;
- High proficiency in both written and spoken English and Mandarin is a must
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.