- New headcount
- Expanding Company
Our client is an renowed retailer in Asia with a long term expansion plan in Hong Kong. A rare opportunity has arisen and they are looking for a Department Manager overseeing the culinary department to join their ever growing team. , preferably with strong knowledge in Western and Japanese cuisine. with experiences in operation management, menu design, enthusiasm and open-mindedness to support the growing business.
- Lead and supervise a team of Chefs to ensure the highest quality standard is delivered at the food and beverage outlets while maintaining efficiency
- Create seasonal menu and drive new product development initiatives
- Follow up and keep control of productivity and be aware of hygiene standards
- Manage and review customer experience, operational costs, and performance in order to maximize profitability
- Minimum 2 years' Chef experience with knowledge in Western and Japanese casual dining restaurants
- Creative, fast paced, initiative and proactive
- Excellent communication skills in Cantonese and English
- Creative with the ability to think outside of the box
- Abiity to meet deadlines
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Carmen Ng at +852 3180 4923 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.