<span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span>About the Client
Our client is a Hong Kong financial technology company offering a range of services, such as online consumer credit platforms and virtual banking.
About the Role
Report to the Senior Finance Manager, you will
- Be responsible for conducting financial & business planning and forecast, performance and variance analysis, including KPI analysis, and reporting.
- Conduct regular business review and conduct relevant performance analysis
- Develop and maintain key financial performance metrics and tracking system
- Liaise closely with different stakeholders including auditors & internal parties for accounting & business analysis issues
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance or Accounting
- 6 years of relevant experience with a focus on FP&A
- Previous experience gained from banking or financial services with professional audit firm is preferred
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential
- Strong inter-personal and people management skills, with ability to work well with others as a team
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.