FP&A Manager - MNC Retailer (Up to 65k)
About the Client
Our client is a renowned MNC retailer with a global presence. To cope with their expansion plan, they are now looking for an FP&A Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
- Report to the Finance Director
- Interpret and analyse sales performance, KPIs, and other statistical data, and point out key business insights/trends for senior management's review
- Responsible for variance analysis and monthly management reports
- Prepare annual budget and quarterly forecast
- Assist in other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Finance Director
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent with HKICPA/ACCA qualification
- Minimum of 8 years of similar experience, preferably from a sizeable MNC in retail/FMCG industry
- Flexible, detail-oriented, and able to work under pressure
- Excellent skills in Excel and PowerPoint, including Pivot Table, V-Look Up etc
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese & English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.