About the Client
Our client is a renowned retailer with their regional sourcing hub in Hong Kong. Their Hong Kong office has been expanding and they are recruiting an FP&A Manager to join the growing team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will head up the FP&A division and manage a team of 5. You will be responsible for annual budgeting, monthly rolling forecast , full P&L analysis and strategic planning. You will conduct analysis on sales, merchandise expenses, gross margin, pricing and costing analysis. You will promote business partnering and lead the team to work with different business lines and provide finance support for performance enhancement. You will also help to build management reports/dashboards to cope with business needs. You will involve in finance transformation projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience, preferably from sizable MNC
- Relevant FP&A experience from retail/consumer goods/sourcing/distribution
- Strong managerial skills is required
- Analytical, detail-minded, able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.