About the role
- Support the FOM to manage the operations of Front Office, Concierge, Guest Service, Villas, and bell team
- Monitor guest activities, handle any guest complaints and enquires in a professional manner as well to follow up the recovery action, build and develop relationships with hotel guests and clients
- Responsible for VIPs' pre and post-activities, and ensure all room arrangements assigned for VIPs are in order and standards are being maintained (Company core and Forbes standards)
- Assist the FOM in managing the department's operations in P&L, service standards, training, manpower arrangement, hotel promotions, hotel tours, etc.
- Control the daily room inventory, sales strategy & plan, SOP for all emergency situations, guest and colleague accidents, health and safety policies, hotel facilities inspection, etc.
- Conduct night audits including finalizing final arrivals, proof-list checking, and departures list, etc.
- Report accidents, injuries, unsafe work conditions, and security issues to the management
- Relievers as Front Office In-Charge and oversees the Front Office operation when required
- Perform other ad-hot job duties as assigned by FOM or management
- Diploma holder or above in Hospitality Management or related disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Hotel Front Office with at least 2 years at the supervisory/ management level
- International exposure will be an advantage
- Superior guest resolution and problem-solving abilities are required
- Proficient in MS Offices, knowledge of the Opera system is preferable
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Tammy Chen at +852 3180 4973 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.