About the client
It's a leading PE investment platform across Asia. They are looking for an Assistant Manager / Manager to join their finance team, covering both corporate accounting and fund accounting.
About the role:
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will:
- Prepare and review quarterly reporting and year-end financial statements for the funds and co-investment vehicles.
- Manage external auditors and tax advisors for yearly statutory audit and tax filing
- Responsible for US FATCA and CRS tax reporting by preparations of reporting package and coordinate with external tax advisors
- Compile quarterly capital account statement and various investment reports to investors
- Prepare capital calls and distributions
- Responsible for subscriptions, transfers or redemptions of fund and SPVs interests
- Lead the compliance monitoring functions for SFC Type 9 regulated activities
- Prepare the semiannually FRR reporting for SFC licensed entity
- Assist in compliance of Hong Kong Company Ordinance for Hong Kong entities in the group
- Responsible of treasury functions of the group
- Monitor cashflows of funds and SPVs
- Prepare quarterly and yearly budget and analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 4 years' fund related experience and consider candidates came from Fund Admin or Fund Operations
- Knowledge of Alternative Investment Fund with direct working experience of fund accounting,
- Member of CPA is an added advantage
- High level of multi-tasking and time management skill are required
- A team-player with excellent working attitude; willing to take on multiple functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.