· Review Hedge Fund and Private Equity Fund's legal documents e.g. Prospectus/LPA and housekeep information on investment terms, liquidity schedule, cashflow forecast etc.
· Work closely with investment team on monthly Fund of Funds trade execution and filling out subscription and redemption documents
· Assisted on bank, custodian and/or brokerage account opening
· Liaise with underlying managers, fund administrators, custodians, and brokers on overall fund operational and administration issues on a day-to-day basis
· Performed daily/monthly cash and position reconciliation, monthly portfolio valuation, trade booking and P/L calculation
· For PE Funds, review/prepare capital call and distribution calculations, sources/uses of cash, allocations, and underlying fund correspondences
· Coordinate in annual audit, liaise with auditors on audit planning, prepare and review financial statements, audit schedules, audit confirmations, etc
· Assist in various projects and ad-hoc duties
· At least 5-8 years related experience in Fund Admin or Fund Operations industry (Private Equity and Hedge Fund) with a good understanding on KYC procedures
· Bachelor's degree in Account or Finance or a related discipline is preferred;
· Able to work independently and self-motivated, proactive, detail and target oriented;
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Multi-tasking ability
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sophia Liang at +852 3180 4960 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.