About my client
The leading Chinese Private Equity Fund is looking for candidate to join their Fund Management team.
Reporting to the Head of Fund Management, you will:
- Perform deal sourcing and execution
- Prepare potential investment recommendations to the Investment Committee
- Handle portfolio management of FoF and prepare internal management report
- Provide strategic development plan and conduct market research
- Work closely with HQ and stakeholders
- Assist in ad hoc duties
- Bachelor Degree holder with major in Finance, Economics and any related disciplines
- At least of 8 -10 years' experience in private equity, direct investment or FOF in sizeable financial institutions or private equity firms
- Good at data analysis and valuation
- Familiar with using tools such as Bloomberg, Preqin, Wind, etc
- Good interpersonal skills, detail-minded and result-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - Mandarin and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.