- Support daily operation duties for fixed income including trade capture, settlement, corporate action processing, payment processing, distribution processing, cash management and forecasting
- Reconcile cash and trade activity between the Trustee/Prime broker/custodian and portfolio accounting system daily, including daily activity break clearing.
- Reconciles weekly facility and monthly position data between the Trustee and portfolio accounting system, including follow-up with the Trustee.
- Process operational activity accurately for each portfolio investment in the portfolio accounting system
- Maintain direct communication with various internal departments to coordinate trading, settlement, ensure accurate and timely reporting, and maintain compliance with the policy.
- Work professionally with team and coworkers.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- University degree holder at least, Graduate in Finance / Accounting are preferable
- 4 years+ solid experience in operational experience either in a custodial, trustee, asset management
- Product knowledge on bonds, derivatives, equities, and swap
- Experience in handling NAV calculation on private funds, hedge funds
- Self-motivated, Detail-Oriented, patient and responsible
- Able to work under pressure and good at time management
- Proficient in VBA/Python will be an advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.