About the Client
Our client is a global asset management firm, they are looking for Fund Operation to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to COO, you will:
- Responsible for the fund NAV process ensuring full reconciliation of the fund administrator's NAV calculation as part of an internal maker-checker review.
- Provide the necessary information for investor reporting generation to ensure timely delivery to clientsEnsure daily operational efficiency of the funds, discretionary accounts and investment products.
- Work with the technology and business teams on platform development to streamline the operational process of the firm's products.
- Provide regular reviews and updates of the operational procedures and formalize new operating procedures for new products
- Provide key operational support to the firm's internal sales and CRM team
- Responsible for the fund/accounts' cash management, trade booking, reconciliation and corporate action support
- Monitor unmatched trades for timely settlement and liaise with custodians to reconcile any trade matching issues
- Reduce or eliminate any operational governance issues raised by auditors, regulators, board of directors, ROs, clients and prospective clients
- Assist with the fund financial audit and fund tax reporting in conjunction with the fund's auditors, tax consultant and fund administrator
- Ensure that work is processed within the respective regulatory compliance guidelines
- University degree in Accountancy, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of relevant bank and/or fund management experience from buy side
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Attention to detail, accuracy and be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Pro-active, mature, well-organised and an excellent team player
- Able to multi-task, prioritise work load and work in a fast-paced environment
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.