About my Client
My client is the fast growing Asset Managment based in Hong Kong, they are looking for Fund Operation, AVP to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to COO, you will
- Maintain daily operational efficiency of the funds, discretionary accounts and investment products.
- Responsible for the fund NAV process ensuring full reconciliation of the fund administrator's NAV calculation as part of an internal maker-checker review.
- Work with the technology and business teams on platform development to streamline the operational process of the firm's products.
- Provide the necessary information for investor reporting generation to ensure timely delivery to clients
- Provide regular reviews and updates of the operational procedures and formalize new operating procedures for new products
- Provide key operational support to the firm's internal sales and CRM team
- Responsible for the fund/accounts' cash management, trade booking, reconciliation and corporate action support
- Monitor unmatched trades for timely settlement and liaise with custodians to reconcile any trade matching issues
- Reduce or eliminate any operational governance issues raised by auditors, regulators, board of directors, ROs, clients and prospective clients
- Assist with the fund financial audit and fund tax reporting in conjunction with the fund's auditors, tax consultant and fund administrator
- Ensure that work is processed within the respective regulatory compliance guidelines
- University degree in Accountancy, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of relevant bank and/or fund management experience from buy side
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Attention to detail, accuracy and be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Pro-active, mature, well-organised and an excellent team player
- Able to multi-task, prioritise work load and work in a fast-paced environment
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.