About our Client
Our Client is a well-known Hong Kong-based non-profit organization, currently looking for a Partnership and Fundraising Manager to support their ever-growing team.
About the role
Reporting to the Executive Director and developing the communications team, you will develop, implement and update the Partnership strategy, work with the Advisory Committee on all aspects of partnerships to maximize reach and effectiveness, and establish partnerships with relevant stakeholders, including corporates, peer organizations, academia and schools, media outlets, volunteers, and individuals, and maintain relationships that cultivate a vibrant community in support of our programs, emphasize corporate partnerships and work with teams to make comprehensive annual pitches to a wide corporate audience to offer a variety of partnering opportunities for programs and events. Improve volunteer management and create frequent, regular, and well-organized volunteer engagement opportunities to maintain volunteer satisfaction and support. Lead fundraising efforts and meet annual fundraising goals; develop and implement fundraising metrics to ensure the outcome of fundraising efforts can be quantified and analyzed, in order to maximize the ratio of income to expenditure. Develop and maintain diverse and sustainable income streams to ensure uninterrupted program implementation, with emphasis on grants and corporate partnerships, and establish and maintain a regular annual fundraising events calendar, including standardization of planning tools, budgets, and processes, in order to maximize engagement and resource mobilization opportunities. Last but not least, oversee all aspects of events management, including conception, initiation, and planning, able to delegate tasks and provide supervision to the Events & Communications Officer to develop and implement communications tactics that will increase organization's visibility within Hong Kong and maintain partners and supporters.
- Must have a minimum of 5-6 years of relevant experience, with 2 years at a senior level, preferably in the social welfare, environmental public administration or non-profit organizations, or any other sectors in relation to Charity
- Must have extensive experience in dealing with different stakeholders, such as government officials, district boards, academic public bodies, and local foundations in relation to philanthropic matters in Hong Kong
- Excellent writing proficiency (in both English and Chinese) and interpersonal/communication skills
- High passion for community services/affairs and ability to work with stakeholders including government departments and NGOs
- Strong personal drive, creativity, and innovative mindset, able to set and reach targets
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively for teamwork.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Belle Leung at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.