Our client is one of the Leading Asian bank based in Hong Kong and is now looking for an Officer to support their General Banking Operations.
- Report to the Branch Manager, you are required to maintain and build good relationships with customers, providing quality customer service in response to customer's needs.
- Identify the needs of potential customers and offer financial service and products, such as bank account opening, mortgage loan and personal loan, and make referrals of insurance or investment business.
- Engage in various promotional campaigns and events to procure new business, increase penetration and strength customer loyalty.
- Adhere to relevant policies and guidelines of the Bank and regulatory bodies and sustain awareness compliance requirements.
- University degree with half year experience and IIQE & HKSI or secondary education level with 1 years of experience in the retail banking.
- Be committed, self-motivated with positive attitude and can work independently.
- Good communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Mary Chan at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.