LINKEDIN COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
KOS International Holdings Ltd. (KOS Group) is the first locally established recruitment firm listed on the HKEX and is responsible for managing all of the KOS brands, including KOS Recruitment, KOS Staffing, and KOS Executive Search. Operating in Hong Kong and China, KOS Group provides recruitment services, payroll management, and outsourcing services for our clients across a diverse range of industries.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Our client is a reputable Hong Kong listed business with a strong presence across the Greater China region. The business itself has been undergoing tremendous growth in recent years and at such they are hoping to bring in a seasoned General Counsel to join their executive team in mainland China.
- Support senior management in identifying new business opportunities
- Draft and implement policies and training programs and ensure senior management is aware of current on legislative issues, statutes and decisions as well as industry standards
- In charge of the Patent protection and Anti-counterfeiting
- Monitor and supervise legal compliance in these areas and the management of all related dispute
- Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions
- Manage litigation and disputes arising from business operation, including attendance at hearings and on settlement negotiations, as required
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE:
- University degree in law; admitted to PRC Bar
- Minimum 15 years legal experiences, exposure to FMCG operation is a MUST
- Strong presentation and training skills
- Excellent English