ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Our client is a reputable F500 group company with a over 100 Legal and Compliance team worldwide.
- Grow and manage a well-established legal&compliance team that can scale with a F500 company;
- General advisory to board of management; meanwhile, to provide timely, practicable and sound advice, as a trusted business partner, to all aspects of the Company's business, including development, marketing, sales, services and support, and finance;
- Support outbound M&A deals, hande the corporate PE formation and other corporate level commercial decisions;
- Being commercially-oriented and able to optimize legal operations and processes that support high-growth while minimizing risk and ensuring compliance with laws;
- Deal with complex litigation matters and manage the external counsels.
- 15 years post qualification experience coming from a leading international law firm plus a F500 inhouse counsel experience;
- Strong outbound M&A, investment, private equity (RMB and non-RMB fund) experience; preferably both in private practice and in-house;
- Diligent, flexible, and articulate personality with a genuine interest in leading a well -established legal and compliance department of over 100 subordinates；
- Bachelor of "五院四系" and preferred JD from an accredited law school and is a member in good standing of a U.S. state bar.