A leading Conglomerate
10+ years Business plus Manufacturing Management Experience
Strong Leadership, Relationship Management & Result Driven
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established conglomerate which carries a multiple business streams in Asia. They are looking for a General Manager to manage one of their key business in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Group Business Head, you will be responsible for devising annual objectives for the assigned business. Owing the PNL, you will manage the business performance of a sizeable manufacturing plant. You will head up a group of team heads to oversee various functions including production, quality, supply chain, sales, marketing, finance and HR. You will continuously oversee and improve the production efficiency to maximise the manufacturing capacitiy to cope with the growing business needs. You will lead the business development strategy to identify the untapped sales opportunity from both warm and new clients. To cope with the market trend, you will guide the product development and lead the sales team for pitching from end to end.
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Degree in business or other related disciplines
- 15+ years experience in plant management and business development
- Track record in PNL ownership and production management
- Knowledge of production, quality control and supply chain
- Background from F&B is preferred
- Outstanding leadership, engaging and strong communication skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.