About our Client
Our client is an established healthcare company with long-term business development plans to grow their consumer health business in Asia. A rare opportunity has arisen for a seasoned candidate with FMCG or consumer health experience to join the team as a General Manager to accelerate business growth in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director and leading a cross functional team in sales, marketing, logistics, regulatory affairs, and administration, you will develop strategic business plan achieve long-term business objectives and achieve financial goals. As a General Manager, you are at a high leadership position with full responsibilities for providing overall business direction for the team and ensuring business performance success in Hong Kong. Most importantly, you will nurture and motivate your team by providing training support to the members to further enhance the overall performance standards. Lastly, you will have full P&L responsibility for the consumer health business.
- Bachelor degree in business management or related disciplines
- A minimum of 15+ years experience working in the consumer health and/or FMCG industry, with a minimum of 4 years' at a senior management level. Candidates with MNC working experience is highly preferred
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Exceptional leadership, influential, analytical and presentation skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.