- Circa $1mil/Annum
- Pre-opening team
- New headcount
About the Client
Our client is a Japan listed catering group with APAC regional office based in Hong Kong. The company operates both in-house brands and a specialty line of chain restaurants with over 100 outlets across Hong Kong and Macau. An experienced professional is sought to fill the position of a General Manager based in Pearl River Delta region.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the CEO, leading a fast growing team, the prospect candidate is responsible for restaurant pre-opening, staff recruitment and be able to adapt to a fast-paced working environment and will be in charge of operations of all restaurant outlets including but not limited to sales turnover, customer service, staffing, food promotion and financial performance to achieve highest operational efficiency and provide exemplary service to customers. Lastly, you will ensure financial and business goals are met.
- Minimum 15 years' managerial level experience in the food and beverage industry working for a sizable multinational restaurant chain, with previous Pearl River Delta region working experience is a must for this role;
- Previous restaurant pre-opening experience would be advantageous;
- Attention to details, able to work multi-task under pressure;
- Willing to handle ad-hoc requests, inquiries and reporting from restaurants after office hours;
- Excellent people management, communications, and problem-solving skills;
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin) is a must.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Belle Leung at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.