- Circa $1M
- Developing and implementing growth strategies
- Career advancement opportunity
About the Client
Our client is a leading restaurant group from Hong Kong with business developments across Asia, expanding their business in a way that respects the culture and regional differences of each country. They are now further expanding their business extensions in China. To maximize capacity and identify growth opportunities for the upcoming future, they are looking for a qualified incumbent to join them as a General Manager.
About the Job
Reporting to the Group CEO, you will be part of the pre-opening task force to develop the company's business in the Pearl River Delta region. You will implement strategic business plans to cope with the longterm business goals. You will oversee new restaurant outlets and be responsible for the effective and successful management of labor, productivity, quality control, and safety measures, carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company's policies and applicable laws.
As General Manager, your core responsibilities will include overseeing daily business activities, improving overall business functions, training heads of departments, managing budgets, developing strategic plans, creating policies, and communicating business goals. Moreover, you will organize and manage financial budgets and plan the upcoming expansion plans.
- Minimum 13 years of experience in working in a sizable restaurant group with Greater China exposure, restaurant pre-opening experience would be advantageous;
- Excellent business acumen with strong F&B market trends knowledge;
- Strong leadership qualities, excellent communication skills, highly organized and strong work ethic;
- You must be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals;
- Proven track record to drive a successful restaurant business. Lead and direct the work of others; and
- Spoken Cantonese, Mandarin, and English is a must;
- Relocation to China is required.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Belle Leung at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.